Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we may be asked by event promoters to cancel a small number of our events.
If we are asked to cancel an event we will do the following :
- CONTACT TICKET HOLDERS by email (or ‘phone if we have no email address on record) to confirm the event has been cancelled.
- OFFER TICKET HOLDERS 4 OPTIONS :
1. Receive an Electric Palace ACCOUNT CREDIT
This credit can be used to buy tickets for other Electric Palace events
2. Receive a REFUND
The full price of the ticket(s) you purchased including the booking fee.
3. DONATE the full value of your ticket to The Bridport Electric Palace.
We are an independent, family owned venue. Unlike many arts venues, we are not a registered charity. This means that we do not receive any external funding or financial support.
By selecting this option, the value of your ticket will help towards our significant ongoing running costs whilst we wait to reopen following the COVID-19 pandemic
4. DONATE part of your ticket value to The Bridport Electric Palace and receive the remainder as an account credit.
By selecting this option, part of the value of your ticket will help towards our significant ongoing running costs whilst we wait to reopen following the COVID-19 pandemic.
The remaining credit can be used to buy tickets for other Electric Palace events.
- INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CANCELLED EVENT.
We will aim to reply to emails within 5 working days.
OUR BOX OFFICE & OFFICE ARE CLOSED. WE ARE MONITORING OUR MESSAGES.
If we have called you about a cancelled event we will leave a message with our contact details.