- Following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine PATHE LIVE, the distributor for all Bolshoi Ballet events, has asked us to postpone them. The new date for Swan Lake, Sun 6 Mar 2022 has not been confirmed yet.
- The Covid-19 pandemic situation is ever changing in the UK. Like other theatres and cinemas we will be following HM Government guidance closely. An event promoter may decide to reschedule their event(s).
- Very occasionally an event will need to be rescheduled. This may be due to a technical or other unforseen issue.
If an event has to be rescheduled,we will do the following :
- CONTACT TICKET HOLDERS by email (or ‘phone if we have no email address on record) to confirm the event has been rescheduled & the new date if we know it.
- REISSUE TICKETS THAT ARE VALID for the new rescheduled date in the same way they were originally ordered ie. E-Tickets or COBO (Care Of Box Office)
- ASK TICKET HOLDERS TO DESTROY THEIR OLD TICKETS as they are invalid
- OFFER TICKET HOLDERS UNABLE TO ATTEND THE NEW DATE an Electric Palace ACCOUNT CREDIT
This credit can be used to buy tickets for other Electric Palace events
- INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS RESCHEDULED EVENT.
We will aim to reply to emails within 5 working days.
OUR BOX OFFICE & OFFICE ARE CLOSED. WE ARE MONITORING OUR MESSAGES.
If we have called you about a rescheduled event we will leave a message with our contact details.