The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic may mean we have to reschedule future events.
Ideally this will not happen.
If events have to be postponed to a later date it will be in response to guidance from HM Government.
As we reschedule events we will do the following :
- CONTACT TICKET HOLDERS by email (or ‘phone if we have no email address on record) to confirm the event has been rescheduled & the new date.
- GUARANTEE TICKETS BOUGHT FOR THE ORIGINAL EVENT ARE VALID for the new rescheduled date
- OFFER TICKET HOLDERS UNABLE TO ATTEND THE NEW DATE 3 OPTIONS :
- Receive an Electric Palace ACCOUNT CREDIT
This credit can be used to buy tickets for other Electric Palace events
- DONATE the full value of the ticket to The Bridport Electric Palace.
We are an independent, family owned venue. Unlike many arts venues, we are not a registered charity. This means that we do not receive any external funding or financial support.By selecting this option, the value of your ticket will help towards our significant ongoing running costs whilst we wait to reopen following the COVID-19 pandemic
- DONATE part of the value of the ticket to The Bridport Electric Palace and receive the remainder as an account credit.
By selecting this option, the value of your ticket will help towards our significant ongoing running costs whilst we wait to reopen following the COVID-19 pandemic
- INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS RESCHEDULED EVENT.
We will aim to reply to emails within 5 working days.
OUR BOX OFFICE & OFFICE ARE CLOSED. WE ARE MONITORING OUR MESSAGES.
If we have called you about a rescheduled event we will leave a message with our contact details.