THE BRIDPORT ELECTRIC PALACE
You can download this policy as a pdf document HERE
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to The Electric Palace.
CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE TICKETS BUT ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE EVENT
- Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded if you are unable to attend the scheduled performance.
- PLEASE NOTE : as part of new practices to make the venues Covid-Safe, temperature checks will be made on every customer as they arrive at the venue. Anyone who records a RED result (i.e. they have a fever) will not be able to attend the event
CUSTOMERS WHO ARRIVE AT THE VENUE AND DO NOT HAVE A VALID TICKET
(either printed or on their smart phone)
- Anyone arriving without a valid ticket will not be allowed to enter the venue
- Customers who purchased tickets for a number of people must arrive with those people and enter the venue together, whilst maintaining social distancing
CUSTOMERS WHO ARRIVE AS THE EVENT IS STARTING / AFTER THE EVENT HAS STARTED
- Any tickets holders who arrive at the start time or after the event has started will not be admitted into the venue.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
If anything is unclear please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- The event is moved to a new date
- Customer ticket(s) and seat reservations will be valid for the new date
- Ticketholders will be contacted by email (or ‘phone if there is no email on record) with details
- Any ticketholders unable to make the new date will be offered an ‘Account Credit’
- This ‘Credit’ can be used to buy tickets for any future event at the venue
- The event is cancelled
- All ticketholders will be contacted by email (or ‘phone if there is no email on record)
- Ticket holders will be offered a full refund, including the booking fee.
Published 26 October 2020.