- This event has unfortunately been cancelled.
- We are contacting all our ticket holders w/c 22 June 2020 by email (or ‘phone if we do not hold an email address)
- Read the Electric Palace Cancelled Events Policy HERE
Based on her bestselling book, Ruby’s new show How To Be Human answers every question you’ve ever had about evolution, thoughts, emotions, the body, addictions, relationships, sex, kids, the future and compassion.
We can’t stop the future from arriving, no matter what drugs we’re on.
But even if nearly every part of us becomes robotic, mechanical fingers crossed we’ll still have our minds.
Hopefully we’ll use them for things like compassion, instead of just chasing what’s ‘better’ like a hamster on a wheel. If we can do that, we’re on the yellow brick road to happiness.
This show is the follow up to Ruby’s sell out shows Sane New World and Frazzled and incorporates what she discovered whilst writing her latest book with monk Gelong Thubten and neuroscientist Ash Ranpura.
Outrageously witty and smart, blending brilliant comedy and insightful life lessons, How To Be Human is the show you need to help you upgrade your mind as much as you’ve upgraded your iPhone.
Please note that Gelong Thubten and Ash Ranpura will not be appearing at this show.
- This show has been rescheduled from Thurs 4 June 2020.
- Read our Rescheduled Events Policy HERE
“Her words are straight up, we learn accessible contextual facts and her delivery is honest and hilarious. It’s a winning formula”
The Arts Desk