TICKET BOOKING FEES
- We want to provide the best and most convenient ticket booking service for our customers. To make this possible we charge a small booking fee.
The following per-ticket fees apply when booking at our theatre or through Bridport Tourist Information Centre:
- Booking by phone, in person at our Box Office and booking on our website. Tickets up to £16 incur a 50p booking fee. Tickets over £16 will incur a booking fee of up to £2. For every event the face value of tickets and the booking fees are indicated clearly on our website and other marketing materials.
- We do not charge a booking fee for our standard £4.50 cinema tickets.
- Any tickets booked via a third party ticket agent are not the responsibility of Bridport Electric Palace and all queries relating to them must be taken up directly with the ticket agent that your booking was made with.
- Tickets are sold subject to the right of The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. (trading name of The Electric Palace, Bridport) and/or visiting producer to alter or vary the advertised programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without prior notice and without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- In the event of a performance being cancelled, The Electric Palace, Bridport will not be liable to pay any ticket holder compensation or damages in this event.
- Any tickets purchased through www.seetickets.com will incur a booking fee which is 10% of the face value of the ticket.
- Please note that for your security we reserve the right to carry out bag searches on arrival at the venue. Any drinks, (soft or alcoholic), or illegal substances found will be confiscated for the safety of all of our patrons and the owner may be barred from entry.
REFUNDS AND ACCOUNT CREDITS
Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded.
If a performance is cancelled :
- you will be offered a rescheduled date where possible
- an account credit for the face value of the ticket and booking fee
Tickets may sometimes be returned at the management’s discretion if an event has sold out and the tickets can be sold on to other customers.
- In this case, we can credit the value of the tickets (not including any booking fees) to the customer’s account with The Bridport Electric Palace, so that the money can be redeemed against any future ticket purchases.
- Please email email@example.com at least 14 days before the date of the sold out event. Include your tickets reference, name and the email you booked the event with. We will respond within 5 working days.
USING AN ACCOUNT CREDIT
Any credit on your account can be used :
- online electricpalace.org.uk
- over the phone (Ticket Booking Line 01308 424 901)
- in person at the Electric Palace Box Office or Bridport TIC.
The credit will expire if unused after three years.
We cannot refund or credit any tickets purchased through a ticket agent (eg. Seetickets, Giant, Ents24 etc. Please note there are many tickets agents and this is not an exclusive list)
- Once tickets are collected The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. cannot be held liable for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. from time to time offers promotional discounts or concessions on tickets. Once any ticket is purchased at full price, no discounts or concessions will be made retrospectively.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. reserves the right to refuse admission to the venue to ensure the safety of its staff and other customers.
- Every effort to admit latecomers to venue auditoriums will be made at a suitable break in performance; this may however mean the interval.
- Photography, video and sound recording, smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes) and the use of mobile phones, pagers and digital watches in venue auditoriums are strictly prohibited and patrons who break this condition or cause any kind of disturbance may be required to leave immediately.
- The use of laser pointers or similar devices within venue auditoriums is strictly prohibited and The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. reserves the right of confiscation.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. and its employees are insured against loss, damage or personal injury through their negligence within its premises but shall otherwise not be liable.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. may record or take photographs of performances. However, if it does so, it will inform customers as they arrive for the performance.
- We will retain lost property for no more than one month from the date it is left in the premises. Customers should contact the Box Office 01308 428354 if they have left or lost an item whilst in our theatre. Every effort will be made to find the item(s). If property has not been collected within one month it will be disposed of at the discretion of the Bridport Electric Palace.