TICKET BOOKING FEES
- We want to provide the best and most convenient ticket booking service for our customers. To make this possible we charge a small booking fee.
The following per-ticket fees apply when booking on our website or through Bridport Tourist Information Centre:
- Booking by phone, in person at our Box Office and booking on our website. Tickets up to £16 include a booking fee up to £1. Tickets over £16 will include a booking fee of up to £2. For every event the price of the ticket will include the relevant booking fee.
- Our cinema tickets include a 50p booking fee.
- Any tickets booked via a third party ticket agent are not the responsibility of Bridport Electric Palace and all queries relating to them must be taken up directly with the ticket agent that your booking was made with.
- Tickets are sold subject to the right of The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. (trading name of The Electric Palace, Bridport) and/or visiting producer to alter or vary the advertised programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without prior notice and without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- In the event of a performance being cancelled, The Electric Palace, Bridport will not be liable to pay any ticket holder compensation or damages in this event.
- Any tickets purchased through other ticket agents eg. Seetickets.com, Ticketmater, Gigantic will incur a booking fee which is a stated % of the face value of the ticket.
EVENTS WHERE TICKETS ARE BEING SOLD ON BEHALF OF THE PROMOTER
- Bridport Electric Palace Company Limited (“we”) are selling tickets on behalf of the Promoter as disclosed agent.
- We do not take title to the underlying ticket and the transaction for the sale of the ticket is between you and the Promoter.
- The tickets and all title therein, remain the property of the Promoter until the event has taken place.
- Where this is the case it will be clearly stated on the event page.
- Every ticket has the booking t’s & c’s url printed on it (www.electricpalace.org.uk/terms).
- On certain events, we offer concession tickets to those in receipt of disability benefits, Job Seekers Allowance or Income Support. Some event concession tickets may apply to the over 65s, this will be clearly stated on the event page if applicable.
- When our events offer a concession ticket then the terms of that concession will be clearly stated on our website.
- Valid photo or other ID may need to be shown in order to attend an event with a concession ticket.
- Any customer with a concession ticket who us unable to show the relevant ID, as stated on our website, will have to pay an additional fee up to the standard ticket price in order to attend the event. No refund will be given to any concession ticket holder who is unable to pay this additional amount.
- Please note that for your security we reserve the right to carry out bag searches on arrival at the venue. Any drinks, (soft or alcoholic), or illegal substances found will be confiscated for the safety of all of our patrons and the owner may be barred from entry.
REFUNDS AND ACCOUNT CREDITS
Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded if you are unable to attended the scheduled performance.
What happens if a performance is postponed and / or rescheduled to a new date? Read our RESCHEDULED EVENTS POLICY
If happens if a performance is cancelled? Read our CANCELLED EVENTS POLICY
Tickets may sometimes be returned at the management’s discretion if the tickets are returned at least 14 days in advance, the event has sold out and the tickets can be sold on to other customers.
- In this case, we can credit the value of the tickets (not including any booking fees) to the customer’s account with The Bridport Electric Palace, so that the money can be redeemed against any future ticket purchases.
- Please email [email protected] at least 14 days before the date of the sold out event. Include your tickets reference, name and the email you booked the event with. We will respond within 5 working days.
USING AN ACCOUNT CREDIT
Any credit on your account can be used :
- online electricpalace.org.uk
- over the phone (Ticket Booking Line 01308 424 901)
- in person at the Electric Palace Box Office or Bridport TIC.
The credit will expire if unused after three years.
We cannot refund or credit any tickets purchased through a ticket agent (eg. Seetickets, Gigantic, Ents24 etc. Please note there are many tickets agents and this is not an exclusive list)
- Once tickets are collected The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. cannot be held liable for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. from time to time offers promotional discounts or concessions on tickets. Once any ticket is purchased at full price, no discounts or concessions will be made retrospectively.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. reserves the right to refuse admission to the venue to ensure the safety of its staff and other customers.
- Every effort to admit latecomers to venue auditoriums will be made at a suitable break in performance; this may however mean the interval.
- Photography, video and sound recording, smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes) and the use of mobile phones, pagers and digital watches in venue auditoriums are strictly prohibited and patrons who break this condition or cause any kind of disturbance may be required to leave immediately.
- The use of laser pointers or similar devices within venue auditoriums is strictly prohibited and The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. reserves the right of confiscation.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. and its employees are insured against loss, damage or personal injury through their negligence within its premises but shall otherwise not be liable.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. may record or take photographs of performances. However, if it does so, it will inform customers as they arrive for the performance.
- We will retain lost property for no more than one month from the date it is left in the premises. Customers should contact the Box Office 01308 428354 if they have left or lost an item whilst in our theatre. Every effort will be made to find the item(s). If property has not been collected within one month it will be disposed of at the discretion of the Bridport Electric Palace.
BABES IN ARMS
Babes in arms (children under 18 months unless otherwise stated at the time of booking and on the ticket) will only be admitted to performances that are specifically aimed for them (pantomime matinee performances only) and shows permitting under 5s only).
Where babes in arms are permitted it will be clearly indicated on the event webpage and hey will be admitted free of charge.
If any other age restrictions apply for a particular performance this will be stated on the relevant production page of our website.
Children (ages 18 months to 14 years inclusive) will require their own ticket which will be at full ticket price if no child concessions are available at the time of booking.
Children (ages 14 years and under) must be supervised at all times. Supervision of children must be by not less than 1 adult (aged 18 years or over) per 10 children and the supervising adult must sit next to the child/ren.
The Management reserves the right to ask parents / supervisors to remove children if, in the opinion of the Management, they are causing a disturbance.
Management will also respond to customer feedback that a disturbance has been caused by a child and ask a parent / supervisor to remove a child or children.