The following per-ticket fees apply when booking at our theatre:
- Booking by phone, in person at our Box Office and booking on our website. Tickets up to £16 incur a 50p booking fee. Tickets over £16 will incur a booking fee of up to £2. For every event the face value of tickets and the booking fees are indicated clearly on our website and other marketing materials.
- We do not charge a booking fee for our standard £4.50 cinema tickets.
Any tickets purchased through www.seetickets.com will incur a booking fee which is 10% of the face value of the ticket.
- Please note that for your security we reserve the right to carry out bag searches on arrival at the venue. Any drinks found (soft or alcoholic) or illegal substances found will be confiscated for the safety of all of our patrons.
Other terms and conditions:
- Tickets are sold subject to the right of The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. (trading name of The Electric Palace, Bridport) and/or visiting producer to alter or vary the advertised programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without prior notice and without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- In the event of a performance being cancelled, The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. will offer ticket holders alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket. Alternatively The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. may issue the ticket holder with a credit voucher for the value of the original tickets to be used at The Electric Palace, Bridport will not be liable to pay any ticket holder compensation or damages in this event.
UNUSED TICKETS – OUR CREDIT PROCESS
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. will not make refunds for unused tickets. At the request of the customer, it will CREDIT your Electric Palace account (opened in order to buy tickets online directly from us) for another performance.
- TO REQUEST A CREDIT an email must be sent to our Box Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) AT LEAST 6 HOURS BEFORE THE DOORS OPEN TIME FOR THAT EVENT. The email should contain the following information 1. EVENT NAME & DATE the credit is for. 2. TICKET REFERENCE NUMBER(S) 3. NAME, EMAIL and CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER of the person who made the booking. Any credit may be subject to a an administration charge of 50p per ticket purchased.
A credit can only be provided for tickets purchased from our website (www.electricpalace.org.uk), Bridport TIC or from our Box Office. A credit cannot be supplied for any tickets purchased from third party ticket vendors eg. Seetickets.com, Ticketmaster etc.
- Once tickets are posted to the ticket holder or collected The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. cannot be held liable for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. from time to time offers promotional discounts or concessions on tickets. Once any ticket is purchased at full price, no discounts or concessions will be made retrospectively.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. reserves the right to refuse admission to the venue to ensure the safety of its staff and other customers.
- Every effort to admit latecomers to venue auditoriums will be made at a suitable break in performance; this may however mean the interval.
- Photography, video and sound recording, smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes) and the use of mobile phones, pagers and digital watches in venue auditoriums are strictly prohibited and patrons who break this condition or cause any kind of disturbance may be required to leave immediately.
- The use of laser pointers or similar devices within venue auditoriums is strictly prohibited and The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. reserves the right of confiscation.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. and its employees are insured against loss, damage or personal injury through their negligence within its premises but shall otherwise not be liable.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. may record or take photographs of performances. However, if it does so, it will inform customers as they arrive for the performance.
Why we charge a booking fee
We want to provide the best and most convenient ticket booking service for our customers. To make this possible we charge a small booking fee.