The following per-ticket fees apply when booking at our theatre:
- Booking by phone, in person at our Box Office and booking on our website. Tickets up to £14 incur a 50p booking fee. Tickets over £14 will incur a booking fee of up to £2. For every event the face value of tickets and the booking fees are indicated clearly on our website and other marketing materials.
- We do not charge a booking fee for our standard £4 cinema tickets.
- An extra charge of £1.50 applies if you would like your tickets posted.
- Any tickets purchased through www.seetickets.com will incur a booking fee which is 10% of the face value of the ticket.
Other terms and conditions:
- Tickets are sold subject to the right of The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. (trading name of The Electric Palace, Bridport) and/or visiting producer to alter or vary the advertised programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without prior notice and without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- In the event of a performance being cancelled, The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. will offer ticket holders alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket. Alternatively The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. may issue the ticket holder with a credit voucher for the value of the original tickets to be used at The Electric Palace, Bridport will not be liable to pay any ticket holder compensation or damages in this event.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. will not make refunds for tickets but at the request of the customer it will endeavour to exchange tickets for another performance of the same production (subject to availability and an administration charge).
- Once tickets are posted to the ticket holder or collected The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. cannot be held liable for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. from time to time offers promotional discounts or concessions on tickets. Once any ticket is purchased at full price, no discounts or concessions will be made retrospectively.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. reserves the right to refuse admission to the venue to ensure the safety of its staff and other customers.
- Every effort to admit latecomers to venue auditoriums will be made at a suitable break in performance; this may however mean the interval.
- Photography, video and sound recording, smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes) and the use of mobile phones, pagers and digital watches in venue auditoriums are strictly prohibited and patrons who break this condition or cause any kind of disturbance may be required to leave immediately.
- The use of laser pointers or similar devices within venue auditoriums is strictly prohibited and The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. reserves the right of confiscation.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. and its employees are insured against loss, damage or personal injury through their negligence within its premises but shall otherwise not be liable.
- The Bridport Electric Palace Company Ltd. may record or take photographs of performances. However, if it does so, it will inform customers as they arrive for the performance.